MEEKO
Hey I'm Meeko. I've just finished University and I am currently looking for employment. My interests are in Japanese fashion and culture. I especially love gyaru style ♥
navigate
webmiss blog links site
2010 - Meeko
RECENT


poupeegirl fashion brand community
First Post
Monday 19 July 2010 (0)

I've never properly kept a blog before so this post is probably going to be the hardest one for me. I took a while deciding how to kick this baby off and decided I'd talk abit about my make up and skin products.

Firstly my daily skin routine

Photobucket

I just adore Garnier products, I've tried other stuff but I always go back to Garnier. After I use these my skin always feels super soft and smooth. I tend to follow up with Nivea Soft Moisturising Cream. At night I use Dr. Nick Lowe Brightening Radiance Cream and Garnier (again with the Garnier lol)Nutritionist Regenerating Eye Cream.

Next here is some of my make up collection

Photobucket

I mainly use MAC, Benefit and L'oreal although I don't really like the foundation pictured here. It was the lightest they had but it still doesn't quite match my skintone, but seems to be the way a lot of the time. If anyone can recommend a make up brand that does lighter foundation let me know.
Since I've pictured it I just have to talk about my Diorshow iconic mascara. I just adore it. It makes my eyelashes look super long as you can see in this picture.

Photobucket

I also really adore the Barry M blusher at the front of the make up pic, such a lovely pink.

Anyway I think this is enough for a first post.

Labels: ,